1. Fang Y, Zhang H, Xie J, et al. Sensitivity of chest CT for COVID-19: comparison to RT-PCR. Radiol. 2020:200432.
2. Zhao J, Yuan Q, Wang H, Liu W, Liao X, Su Y, et al. Antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2 in patients of novel coronavirus disease 2019. Clin Infect Dis. 2020;Eub ahead of print.
3. Cunha BA, Klein NC, Strollo S, Syed U, Mickail N, Laguerre M. Legionnaires’ disease mimicking swine influenza (H1N1) pneumonia during the ‘‘herald wave’’ of the pandemic. Heart Lung. 2010;39:242-48
4. Shapiro NI, Self WH, Rosen J, Sharp SC, Filbin MR, Hou PC, et al. A prospective, multi-centre US clinical trial to determine accuracy of FebriDx point-of-care testing for acute upper respiratory infections with and without a confirmed fever. Ann Med. 2018;50(5):420-29. https://doi.org/10.1080/07853890.2018.1474002
5. Self WH, Rosen J, Sharp SC, Filbin MR, Hou PC, Parekh AD, et al. Diagnostic accuracy of FebriDx: A rapid test to detect immune responses to viral and bacterial upper respiratory infections. J Clin Med. 2017;6(10):94.
6. Karim N, Ashraf MZ, Naseem M, et al. Utility of FebriDx in early identification of possible COVID-19 infection. Res Square. 2020;Epub ahead of print. https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-25802/v1
7. Clark TW, Brendish NJ, Poole S, et al. Diagnostic accuracy of the FebriDx host response point-of-care test in patients hospitalised with suspected COVID-19. J Infect. 2020;Epub ahead of print. doi: 10.1016/j.jinf.2020.06.051